G5 Club banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so black started it and someone said what color will start next, so its me cause I havent seen many people with the blurple/blue

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol I was messing with photoshop to try to make my signature but ended up hitting save so now gotta do a lot of stuff to get my orginal photo back but isnt working cause photobucket puts the new one up instead of the original

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Your car is Nitrous Blue or Blue Flash Metallic, same paint bepending on if Pontiac or Chevy. I've attached a pic or what is what is referred to as "Blurple" which is really Laser Blue Metallic, not NB or BFM. You can see the Blue and the Purple in it very clearly.
Thanks to "Blue G5GT" for allowing me to post up his pic. One of the sharpest "Blurples" out there and a perfect example.
I did not care much for the Nitrous Blue when I first saw it, but the more I see it,,, the more it grows on me!

Attachments

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Your car is Nitrous Blue or Blue Flash Metallic, same paint bepending on if Pontiac or Chevy. I've attached a pic or what is what is referred to as "Blurple" which is really Laser Blue Metallic, not NB or BFM. You can see the Blue and the Purple in it very clearly.
Thanks to "Blue G5GT" for allowing me to post up his pic. One of the sharpest "Blurples" out there and a perfect example.
I did not care much for the Nitrous Blue when I first saw it, but the more I see it,,, the more it grows on me!
well ok...
I still like to call mine plurple cause in the sun it looks purple like you can see real well in the first pic by the rear, w/e

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
That color is so strange (to photograph). Out of all the pics I have taken of it, I have only TWO that actually show the color of what you actually see in person! It's almost like the lens will NOT capture the depth and colors, exactly what the eye is seeing. Strange! LOL

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
It is a little hard to capture it but if you sit your car right in the sun it does great, just never done a real photoshoot on my car

it comes out in most of my pics lol
lets see a pic of yours, im the only one so far

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
So do Blurple's still count? Or just Nitrous Blue's?

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
I have just 1 question... Is she stick??

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
mmmm....
This...

And that doesn't count, it's not "Blurple," its "Purplue."

Also, I'm digging those pedal covers, where did you get them?

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
What's with the pic? It's "Jizzed In My Pants" :lol:

And Blurple is what my car's color was nicknamed, The Nitrous Blue isn't really purple at all...

And uh, sorry for the idiotic question, but what's CED?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts