G5 Club banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i was sitting back looking up some stuff and i thought, Why not use Cobalt body kits....i know you will prolly have to mod the back a little. but i dont think it will be all that difficult...the front and side should fit like a glove...tansform your rear lights for some cobalt ones and boom...maybe im getting over my head...anyone think it could work out?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i didnt say i was gunna do it...im just wondering if it could work...and ive driven both and the G5 is alot smoother to me anyway, forget the cobalt...it was just an idea...

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats what i was thinking...cause the cars are almost identical except the back...i will give it a little thought...im not gunna worry about doint it anytime soon

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea id like to see some too. the only kit for a g5 that i have seen is by Razzi and i dont think that its that great...

·
Registered
93 Posts
th0ughtless said:
I've never been to the second link you gave njg5gt, but that kit looks just like the one for the balt on rksport, only they want twice as much for it.

Heres the kit for the balt on RKsport

Heres the one on Truyzconcepts
it's really not the same kit, but that's true that they look similar ;)

ps: is the the hood from tksport will be better when i put the sri on my car then if i put a cai on it?

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
^^yea, and as you can see, they're even using one of RKsports pics. The best looking kit you're going to get for the G5 is the one on RKsport.

Theres a guy on CSS with the RKsport kit on a black G5. I'll post a pic as soon as I can find it.

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
i believe the front is different on the tury's one, but the rest looks very similar. im thinking about mixing...

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
good call. you know who we can ask about this? that kid whose dad owns the tury's car! haha just joking, it lokos pretty similar, so what im thiking of doing is getting the rksport front bumper, tury's side skirts (i just like them better), and razzi's rear lip

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thats not a bad idea nj...im ready for them to come out with something new tho...thats the first thing i wanna do is put a body kit on...but the RK one doesnt really excite me that much...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts