G5 Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took a few of these after washing it. Used the clay bar a bit on the front, did in fact miss a few spots. I was washing it to kill a little bit of time, so pictures to come will be much better :)

So it isn't the most thorough cleaning job I'm capable of :oops:. I mostly missed near the bottom., which I'm prone to do :roll:.

^- Eh, little off center.

^ - My personal fav.

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
lol i wish i had a sister, nice pics tho

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rob said:
fusiongt said:
lol i wish i had a sister, nice pics tho
I wish I didn't... I know many brother/sister's that get along... mine DOES NOT.

Oh and very nice!! 8)
Lol, that's gotta suck. My brother and I used to not get along. He's 25 now, so we get along pretty well. When I was younger I recall him biting me for not giving him his toy back. Then again I was the annoying sister :D

And thank you :)

·
Registered
328 Posts
I've got lots of sisters. Lots of brothers for that matter too. 4 sisters 3 brothers yet none of them will wash my car. I'd actually rather do it myself anyways because then I can take pride in a job well done. Im so picky when it comes to a clean car.

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
tank said:
My sister always wants to wash my car ... i let her help, but secretly wash over what she did :lol:
:thanks4info

haha sorry I had to.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah, couple of the angles + sun were less to be desired. But the one that gave it an almost silhouette look was intentionally posted despite the glare. I'm still learnin' :)

As for who washes whose car, I won't let anyone touch my Grand Prix. I'm the only one who washes it, the only time someone has washed it other than me is a friend who did it while I was away so I'd come home to a clean car :p But no touchie my car lol.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts