G5 Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
Sweet, we just had ours on the east coast (Revscene put it on). I'd love to come and represent the G5Club & 604Club but alas, I live on the left coast.

·
Registered
36 Posts
This looks like a good time! The video on their website was great. Has anybody registered our club with them so that we can sign up? Is everybody in the area already busy on October 14th??

·
Registered
649 Posts
I will be at the end location - Kawartha Downs. I live here so its silly for me to drive all the way to T.O. then back here. But I will see everyone there at the end.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Can we just show up at the starting point to check out the cars and meet some people? I have a union meeting that afternoon that decides if i keep working or go on strike :lol:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
In Hot Pursuit said:
Can we just show up at the starting point to check out the cars and meet some people? I have a union meeting that afternoon that decides if i keep working or go on strike :lol:
I don't see why not.

·
Registered
1 Posts
One more sleep boys and girls, that is if you can sleep lol. Look forward to meeting you all tomorrow. I'll be the big white guy with the megaphone

See you all bright and early,
Darryl Naegeli
Public Relations Manager / C7Performance.com

1 - 11 of 11 Posts