Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.g5club.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1156
(YOU CAN NOW SUBMIT YOUR PICTURES)

Wondering what people thought about G5Club calendars? If we could get atleast 10 people who would prepay for theirs ($20-$25/each), we could have them to you by Christmas if everybody got their pictures in, have a vote on them throughout November and rush order them December 1st. Any thoughts?

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
We did that last year on G6performance. It worked out really well. Unfortinally Kyle hasnt been that active latley and trying to seperate G6performance from Dr Speed..... He ran it last year so I dont think it'll happen this year :(

You guys let one G6 (like mine :twisted: ) in your calander and ill buy it!! 8) :stickhorse:

·
Registered
100 Posts
I've got so many calendar submissions floating around right now that one more couldn't hurt. Anybody object to a Cobalt SS being in it?

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Sounds like an AWESOME idea... maybe we could submit to GM too for them to look at what their g5'ers are up to ;).

I'm in!

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
im in!

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Renesis said:
I'm sorry but no.

I'm not into calendars, we're in a digital world. I'd download calendar wallpapers with high res pictures though

Thats another Idea. If theres somebody here that can make calendars, we could use the selected cars for the original calendar or even get a hi res pic of the selected ROTM

·
Registered
100 Posts
MSPublisher should be able to do a high res downloadable calendar for those who want it. Just have to utilize a template. That way everybody can get what they want.

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well I was thinking on going with the same printing company that presently does the business cards. That way, I just have to select a basic template, tell it what pictures I want and let them deal with it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts