G5 Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel bad that I cannot do any excellent mods to my car yet... however I did manage to paint my calipers yesterday!

I used the G2 Caliper Paint kit in high gloss silver and high gloss blue. I thought the two-tone would look different. I think it turned out nice.

Don't worry, I didn't forget to take the tape off the bottom...

The tire foam wasn't completely off when I took this pic, but it was getting dim out and well... you know how it is.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rob said:
Very nice.. my calipers match my silver pursuit already ;) lol.
I know!!! AS I stated to paint the silver my husband standing behind me saying... "um, they are already silver."

I insisted that it was different.

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
2 toning the calipers looks good on our cars

·
Registered
28 Posts
Calipers look real nice. I especially like that you took the time to paint the bracket a contrasting color. And yes the painted silver is different.

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
looks good. like the 2 tone. never seen it done like that, i was thinking aobut doing mine. most likely black

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
sorry to steal your thunder 5spdBlueGT here are my calipers they have been like this for well over a month and are holding up great sorry about the image size

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
fusiongt said:
sorry to steal your thunder 5spdBlueGT here are my calipers they have been like this for well over a month and are holding up great sorry about the image size
hey, you're not stealing anything man! I noticed yours in a different thread and I thought they looked GREAT!

It's nice knowing that they are holding up, so the time and effort - man the TIME - MY GOD the time - were well worth it!

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
bringing back a old post haha well sence its been opened up fusiongt where did u get that paint and how has it held up?

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
ok wow ive tried a bunch o colours for my car but cant find anything that looks good with the stealth grey paint job... any suggestions?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts