G5 Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys know of any car seat covers that fit snug on our seats? I'm looking for some that aren't oversized and that fit perfectly for our car seats.

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
I haven't been able to find one that fit that great, it usually didn't cover the seat. So that's why I'm going to paint my seats.

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
ebay... I baught silver/black ones that match my car exterior/interior.
looks quite clean too..

Excuse the wringles they don't do the seat covers justice... I paid $40 for all of them including head rests. That was pretty much fresh out of the package just after I got them.. but Since they they have smoothed out/adjusted to my seat.

·
Banned
3,377 Posts

·
1,902 Posts
I forget the actual name, but Farfrmnormal saved the link I submitted in the Links Forum. Something like Carseatcovers.com, or something. Great fit, great selection.

·
'07 Black GT Coupe
2,400 Posts
Rob said:
ebay... I baught silver/black ones that match my car exterior/interior.
looks quite clean too..

Excuse the wringles they don't do the seat covers justice... I paid $40 for all of them including head rests. That was pretty much fresh out of the package just after I got them.. but Since they they have smoothed out/adjusted to my seat.
YIKES talk about horrible fit... plus the fact that they look like aluminium foil..

I'd gladly pay more to get real nice ones like the ones from coverking

·
Registered
93 Posts
wow theses seat's from coverking are great! i like the leatherettes one!

The only problem is that they are a bit expensive to me right now :) i'll probably buy them later on like in mid-automn, anyway thx for the info renesis! ;)

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
I took those fresh out of the package... i've since readjusted the head rests ones and the covers have taken better form to the seats... not to mention saved them multiple times picking up drunken friends haha.... oh man.. gone to the beach ... dogs... spilled hotchocolate... so far those seats covers have served their purpose quite well :).

·
Registered
298 Posts
any chance you could take a new quick picture of them 'broken in?' I have a feeling those pictures of them fresh are not doing them justice.

·
Banned
3,377 Posts

My interior doesn't look like this anymore though, but it gives you a good idea.

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
i just bought 2 black bath towels and put them on the bottom of the front seats haha and for the back if your dirty i have a black sheets in the trunk to throw over the seat

·
Registered
6 Posts
The car seat cover that fits the bill is the PoopyTootToot. It is wide but adjustable to snugly fit any auto seat size. The high quality and waterproof fabric thus shields the entire length of the seat from indents, stains, dust, and snack crumbs, therefore helping avoid tedious washing.
The best car seat protectors should also prevent accidents through non-slip cladding. PoopyTootToot features super grip vinyl pads that rigidly hold on the baby car seat, thus preventing slipping in any situation.
The adjustability means that it can fit even ultra large child vehicle seats and it also dons a flap that you can tuck into the child’s seat for reinforcement.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts