G5 Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to buy someones armrest/center console as i have to commute further now i need more comfort :D . I would also be interesting in trading someone my "delete kit" for an armrest anyone interested let me know

·
Registered
17,578 Posts
absolute worst mod i ever did. cant stand that damn thing...always in the way of the ebrake and makes shifting harder.

·
Registered
586 Posts
What color is your interior? I've got a black armrest currently (came stock) and would love a "delete kit" if you want to call it that. A few scuffs but I can grab some pics if interested.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm in Toronto right now... I have the armrest ... missing the lid and the base... which may be of no help to you, or at least a start.

I don't want much for it... Drop me a PM if you're interested.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
absolute worst mod i ever did. cant stand that damn thing...always in the way of the ebrake and makes shifting harder.
I found it clumsy as well mainly for the e-brake... Mine is always up though, I have pretty much forgotten i have one.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What color is your interior? I've got a black armrest currently (came stock) and would love a "delete kit" if you want to call it that. A few scuffs but I can grab some pics if interested.
black, so that will work. That sounds great man can you pm me the pics?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts