G5 Club banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having a hell of a time trying to decide between chrome or black projectors for my car... I don't know what would look better with the orange. Sorry if this is in the wrong thread ... I know projectors are electrical :p but the color is appearance. I'm probably going with chrome rims if I get chrome projectors, but black with a chrome lip or gunmetal rims if I get black projectors ... it's a tough choice :(

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol ... I'm leaning more towards the chrome rims anyways ... it's such a tought decision! Does anyone out there have an orange one with projectors? I wanna see what they look like.

·
Resident Troll
5,921 Posts
with orange i would go chrome because it is a brighter color. and if you get chrome rims then defs get chrome. but its what you want that counts. and it will look good either way, its just your preference.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok then chrome it is :D how would you guys rate the install? 0 being hard 10 being easy.

·
Registered
649 Posts
I went black because I own a black car - I dunno what I would get if I bought a different colour G5. Hrmm, maybe take em apart after you get em and paint them with High heat paint to colour match your car - OR take em to a professional body shop and have them do it! That would be sexy & Different

·
Resident Troll
5,921 Posts
go to cobalt-addiction.com and check the rides section theres a purple like car with painted projectors

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yah I like that one ... i like the color shift from purple to blue... we need a drooling emoticon :shock:

·
Registered
649 Posts
That car is BadG1rls - CA did a custom job on that. It has a turbo with a crazy BOV on it. Its sexy! But WAYYYYY too much money invested in it. If I had the kind of coin that she has into that car I would buy a Vette.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
I would have to say chrome on a white car. I noticed this is your first post. Welcome to Club G5. Please introduce yourself. In the New Member Intros section.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
for sure chrome on a white car ... and th0ughtless i actually thought there was a bug crawling around my screen :| i kept trying to brush it off but it was just your sig haha.

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
164 + ~50 S&H (USD) for the standard ones. 300 + S&H if you get the ones with the HID prewired. (The cheaper one only comes with a halogen bulb).

You will only really get the listing on ebay if you type in "Cobalt Projector" or something of the sort. Using G5 or Pursuit may not work since there isn't any "G5 specific" lights. (That is Okay since the headlights of the Cobalt are the same as the G5/Pursuit.)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts