Premium Member
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Painted and tinted the tails too

Custom 3rd brake light

MRZ Door sill inserts

Calipers

My Bailey =]

I used the mothers clay bar kit. and NXT wax. Worked great! Also painted the tails and the calipers today. Needless to say, bailey was pampered for about ten hours today haha

·
Registered
43 Posts
Damn that's a nice red. I'm impressed...my bosses are probably less impressed at me using 3rd party forums at work, but sucks to them :)

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha fight the man. im so glad with the way everything worked out. i also used crayon in some spots befre waxing it since the clay bar took off all the old wax. filled in the small scratches perfectly and now its protected by the wax

·
Registered
43 Posts
One of the draw backs to my white car is the fact that I have to clean it so bloody often, but hey, it gives me something to do :)

Once again, nice job. I love the sport red.

·
Registered
54 Posts
you think white is bad? Its actually one of the better ones for dirt showing.

Try black. you cant even wash it without waxing.

Car looks awesome man, thats clean!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
493 Posts
damn I'm drooling right now,redtint coat with a super shine......awsome stuff you got going on,your car is definetly one of the best looking stockers I have seen.

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
FuriouS said:
you think white is bad? Its actually one of the better ones for dirt showing.

Try black. you cant even wash it without waxing.

Car looks awesome man, thats clean!!!!!!!!!
X2 :lol:

A random orbital is pretty much manditory for black. :shock:

·
Original Member
904 Posts
nice job man :)

·
Registered
239 Posts
Damn! you gotta love that red tintcoat! I was gonna look for a black one but when i saw this color i just had to have it and everytime i wash and wax it the more i really love the color. Nice lookin car man.

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
very nice! nothing better to start the day than seeing a waxed G5

·
Registered
830 Posts
Love it dude! I'm going to clay bar mine... Like someone said earlier, i fall more in love with my color after a good wash and wax.

·
Super Moderator
12,861 Posts
njg5gt said:
haha fight the man. im so glad with the way everything worked out. i also used crayon in some spots befre waxing it since the clay bar took off all the old wax. filled in the small scratches perfectly and now its protected by the wax
What is this crayon thing you speak of?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts