G5 Club banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as the title says, and WOW! the first pic is not the best, but photbucket isn't working right now :evil: and it won't let me upload a better one.

·
'07 Black GT Coupe
2,400 Posts
I almost got mine in blue, looks great in direct sunlight too bad when it's not it looks purplish!

seems like a good detail job but the pics blow it looked like you had enough light why are they blurred like that? :lol:

·
'07 Black GT Coupe
2,400 Posts
Nighthawk243 said:
Tripod.

Thats all I suggest.

Trust me on this, it helps take hand-shake out of the equation.
yeah but just look this isn't a low light situation, so unless he's got parkinson or he was zooming, he shouldn't have had a blurry pic in the first place.

gotta learn how to use other modes than the AUTO one :p

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
he just wasn't using the image stabliser guys, relax haha.

You gotta hold the button half way down, give it a 1/2 second to do its thing and then you can press it all the way down.

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
denlou said:
he just wasn't using the image stabliser guys, relax haha.

You gotta hold the button half way down, give it a 1/2 second to do its thing and then you can press it all the way down.
Not too many cameras have IS stock.

Some of the SONY ones do, but alot of them are for the high end glass DSLR lenses.

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
I've used atleast a dozen or so mainline cameras and I have yet to come across one that doesnt work this way.

·
'07 Black GT Coupe
2,400 Posts
wtf!!!

there's like maybe 2% of the cameras that have IS, you're confusing autofocus with image stabilization I think :roll:

The canon Powershot line just started implementing IS in more cameras now, most big bridges don't even have it (like mine) and you have to pay a huge premium to get IS on a SLR/DSLR lens.

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
Renesis said:
wtf!!!

there's like maybe 2% of the cameras that have IS, you're confusing autofocus with image stabilization I think :roll:
I dunno, I've got pretty shaky hands from smoking crack all day and I still get stable pictures.

·
Registered
830 Posts
denlou said:
Renesis said:
wtf!!!

I dunno, I've got pretty shaky hands from smoking crack all day and I still get stable pictures.
you're not supposed to tell anyone, we can get in big shit dude.

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
I don't think conspiracy to smoke crack is illegal. So you're in the okay, go ahead and street race too (inside joke for you regulars).

·
Registered
830 Posts
denlou said:
I don't think conspiracy to smoke crack is illegal. So you're in the okay, go ahead and street race too (inside joke for you regulars).
:lol:

i was joking about the smoking crack thou, i was trying to get to the fact that we smoke crack period

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
They tailgated him and bumped him a few times and forced him to accelerate to unsafe speeds and then he went up that stupid onramp and now he's upside down in the 5 screaming "fawk you!"

1 - 20 of 23 Posts