G5 Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had CM lowering springs installed yesterday. Over all I'm pretty happy. They still have not settled yet. Anyone else using these for awhile?

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Welcome to the CM Springs club haha!!!! They look good on your 5. They are not the lowest springs out there by any means but you will appreciate being able to clear the parking blocks!!

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Looks alot better! And your car looks real clean. Btw i think cm springs are one of the lowest. Coilovers would have to be lower than that

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the props guys. I'm pretty happy with them so far... lol the drivers side has dropped almost 1/2" already more... I hardly every have a passenger to even the weight out during the settling... I should carry around 150 pounds for a week to even it out.... #firstworldproblems

·
Registered
98 Posts
Looks amazing, I have settled on getting CM lowering springs after seeing your results....can't wait till the spring when my summer tires go on to get them installed

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks amazing, I have settled on getting CM lowering springs after seeing your results....can't wait till the spring when my summer tires go on to get them installed
Awesome they are def a very inexpensive mod that drastically changes the look and feel of your ride! So far I'm happy with them. I still have about 1 more week of settling before I do an alignment.

·
Registered
184 Posts
you dont have to wait to get an alignment.. i just bought a set today from CM.
they actually have a sale on right now if you tell them your from the cobalt club they are 139.95 for the set

·
Registered
3 Posts
yea i have a set of cm on my g5 as well and i love the drop it just enough to get rid of the wheel and still go over speed bumps. until i got my exhaust now the res scraps on the stupid over sized speed bumps.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts