G5 Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was wondering what is ya'lls best story to get out of a ticket, whether its true or not...
Mine is true...I just got off work one night and i was in a pretty decent mood and i was stopped at a stop light. well exactly 1/4 mile away there is another stop light. well i decided i would try and beat the light. i was driving my 1973 charger at the time...well light hit green and i went. i made the 1/4 mile light to end up being pulled over. Cop asked if i was in a hurry and i said "no sir, but may i ask how fast i was going" (my sppedometer doesnt work) he said yes, i clocked you at 119.(speed limit was 35mph) well i figured i was going to jail big time. instead he asked why i was going that fast and i told him that everynight when i get off work im always stopped by this light and for once i wanted to see if i could beat it. he looked at me chuckled and said well congrats you made it but from now on everynight im gunna sit here and wait and if your over the speed limit by 1 mph. your busted...i never sped through there again.haha

·
Registered
167 Posts
haha thats pretty funny, my cop story goes like this. i got a ticket the set a court date for like 6 months after i got it, i go to court 2 days ago for the hearing and they said that the cop the pulled me over is still in iraq and that all the fines were dropped. so i just got out of a 235$ ticket plus 5 point on my license. i was clocked 92 in a 35. i was in a rush...

·
Registered
830 Posts
yeah my last cop story? I knew I was fubar'd due to the fact I have my N and getting a ticket for the second time means no more license ... the cop saw my radar detector and said "didnt catch me eh" and I said "obviously not, now just give me my ticket" and drove away. Not much of a cop story but meh haha.

·
Registered
830 Posts
LayLay72 said:
haha thats awesome...a friend of mine got out of one because the cops pen was out of ink
i wish that was the case :( although, i forgot i was in gear and let off the clutch to grab my insurance and just about hit the cop that was standing infront of me getting the other persons license plate :lol: and no, we weren't racing ... it was a stretch of road in town that cops NEVER sit on so it was about 4-5 of us (just a bunch of randoms) driving.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that sucks...its wierd, some cops are cool as hell and others are just plain pricks who need a whoopen

·
Registered
830 Posts
most cops here in PG are egotistical auxillaries ... all they can do is speeding tickets because they didnt pass their psych eval enough to become a full on 5o

·
Registered
100 Posts
Here's the best story you will ever see.

One night I went out and was on my way to a university fraternity house to drink. I forget why, but I stopped at a convenience store. As I was leaving a green mid 90's Mustang GT with blacked out windows is in front of me. I end up behind him. We are both stopped at a red light in the left turn lane. I'm behind him. As soon as the light turns green he punches it. Being the Chevy diehard I am, and in my 1989 Camaro RS, I go right after him. I catch and inch past him doing 85mph. Speed limit was 50mph. As soon as I'm completely in front of him he drops behind me and flips on the cherries and berries. It was an unmarked cop. I never saw it coming. He didn't even have any antennas to give him away. Well, I pull over and hit the brakes hard to try and force him to rearend me. Almost worked. The driver got out of the car and asked me the usual questions. I replied that just a few minutes before I was being harrassed by a Toyota Prius (1st gen) and stopped at the convenience store to call the police and that dispatch had told me to go down to the office to fill out a report. I was driving fast because I was scared they might have tried to circle back to harrass me again (none of this is true btw). The officer then asks me to get out of the car. Before his partner searches the car I'm asked the usual guns and drugs questions. I reply no. While his partner searches my car I'm given a field sobriety test such as fingure to nose and walk a straight line heel to toe. I pass them all. Besides, there was no smell of any kind on me. I hadn't had a drink yet. BTW, just before I finish the tests some guy stumbles across the street from a bar and asks if I was a part of the private party going on over there. I replied no, but can I come over. Since I was underage this didn't fly too well with the cops. Anyways, after dealing with all the bs the cops could think of they let me go. I didn't even get a warning.

That was an interesting way to start a night of partying. I have another story, but it's not as entertaining. It involves being told to get out of my car at gun point by a cop. I'll share it if guys want.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
My mom's friend got pulled over in a safety zone. The police asked why she was speeding. She said :I guess I'm like a camel, the closer I get to home, the faster I go...". The cop lost it and let her off for it.
So she went home, made a cake and coffee and came back to the cop to give as a thank you 8)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
my aunt did something like that. i dont know exactly what happend but she made some cookies and gave to two cops for letting her off.

·
Registered
5 Posts
about 7 years ago i was going through jump school at fort benning ga. i had a long weekend so i figured i'd drive to my parents house in fl. it was about 3 in the morning and i was doing about 75 in a 55 when i noticed the blue lights about a 1/4 mile behind me. so naturally i slow down and the cop blows by me like i'm standin still. my heart rate was up and i figured i got lucky so i set my cruise at the speed limit and kept cruising. about 5 min later i notice another cop, this time i get pulled. he comes up and says i was doing 20 over and the cop that blew by me had called it in. next thing i know he gets a call and walks behind my truck. my hearts racing cause i figure i'm going to jail which the military kinda frowns on. then he runs up to my window and says i can go but not to speed . confused and not thinking clearly ( brain fart) i ask him why he is letting me go. he says he just got a call on a homicide and couldn't give me a ticket. darn! have never got out of a ticket since.

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
nicely done

1 - 19 of 19 Posts