G5 Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if anyone has any pictures of or could get pictures of the stock sub enclosure mount points. I see the holes where clips or something must go into place for bolts to go into. Just working on a little project with a friend where I mounted a Infinity Perfect 10 into the stock box. Sub is almost done, all mounted, just need to finish some detail work. Looking at mounting it to test it. I dont have any of the stock bolts for mounting it so will have to come up with something.

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
when the install shop removed my stock sub and put my after market sub in the stock subs bolts are still there, i am really tempted to get rid of them since a couple coolers slid into them a couple weeks ago that was in my trunk and almost broke, but ill go out to my car tonight and take a quick pic for ya

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
There you go if you have any more questions feel free to ask me

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. So they are clips with studs in them that clip into the body panel? If I get a chance I'll give the dealer a call to see how much they are tonight.

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
i hope they are the clips with studs in them that clip into the body panel, i have honestly never looked underneath that carpet

1 - 7 of 7 Posts