G5 Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In order to keep the threads tidy and easy to read please use the following Code to post your submission.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Model & Trimline (Base, GT, SE):[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
Please limit your picture submission to Two (2).

Users who do not follow this criteria will have their submission removed.

On a side note - Until recently I never thought this would be a problem, but it has come up and users need to know about it. Keep the voting fair - If you don't, I will. Creating duplicate accounts to vote from is frowned upon and if you are found (and I can check up on this) to have "rigged" the vote by voting for yourself from another account you WILL BE BANNED!

NEW for 2008 - If you win ROTM you MUST wait 3 months before you can submit your car again for ROTM.

Please keep things fun & fair for every one.

Thanks!

·
Registered
547 Posts
May I also suggest limiting submissions to one or maybe two pictures each, so the ROTM thread doesn't get so huge?

·
Resident Troll
5,921 Posts
thats a good idea, or at least have one or 2 big ones and a few thumbnails to show the details.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Right but even the August thread, with only four candidates, has 30 or more pictures. Makes it a pain to scroll through, then try to remember which cars you just looked at, then try to decide which one you like best.

·
Resident Troll
5,921 Posts
yeah yeah thats why i didnt win, because people...um... couldnt remember...um.... my car... :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There will be a thread posted - I sent you a PM regarding this already.

There will be a thread posted shortly for February.

We are currently getting things back up and running from the hacker - it might be a bit before we can get the thread open.

Just watch for it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts