G5 Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dunno if this belongs here, but here we go

i have a question about cruise control

say i have my cruise set, and i want to disengage it, but keep it on, so that i can press resume and have it go back to what I set it at, what button do i press to disengage it

the person at the dealership said it was the bottom button on the cruise buttons ( the one that looks like the enter button arrow) but that doesn't seem to do it

also what does that button do?

·
Registered
425 Posts
That's the enter button for your DIC, I just tap my clutch to disengage it, or tap the brake if it's an automatic. I haven't heard of a button in the car to press to disengage the cruise.

·
Registered
645 Posts
yeah the enter button is for resetting the trip a and b. And to disengage and be able to resume your at your cruisin' speed you can hit the brake or clutch.

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
For sure, you just tap the brake or clutch. We don't have a cancel button.

Generally, I just turn the cruise off, and then re-set it when I want to use it again. Resuming the cruise speed uses too much gas for my taste.

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
We just have set/resume and buttons to change speed (+/-) and then the master cruise button.

If you want to temporarily cancel, quickly tapping the brakes very softly (Not hard enough to do any real slowing down) should do the trick.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts