G5 Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
24 designs will be fabing up some goodies for a replacement for our emblem on the front bumper,I just mailed out mine to him so he can mold it.It should be there in seven days.now my front bumper looks naked,but i did it for you guys cause i love you all so much.LOL!!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
njg5gt said:
lol thanks! you're the best!

haha what types of badges are we looking at?
Im not sure yet,considering the front emblem is inset into the bumper, we will have to see what he comes up with,i did tell him for starters "that g5 owners just want a change from the red and chrome insert,mines gonna be a wolf.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
njg5gt said:
lol thanks! you're the best!

haha what types of badges are we looking at?
Im not sure yet,considering the front emblem is inset into the bumper, we will have to see what he comes up with,i did tell him for starters "that g5 owners just want a change from the red and chrome insert,mines gonna be a wolf.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gonedrivin said:
Speaking of your front end mike where did you get your custom mesh inserts?
there not mesh,they are billet aluminum,and the company will not make anymore,cause when i did the prototype,they could not garner any interest in it,so they only made three sets.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Renesis said:
24designs makes great stuff looking forward to seeing pontiac products finally!
ya this is the same company you and I were talking to at that other site.

·
Registered
239 Posts
g5mike said:
Gonedrivin said:
there not mesh,they are billet aluminum,and the company will not make anymore,cause when i did the prototype,they could not garner any interest in it,so they only made three sets.
So basically your car is one of a kind then huh?

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gonedrivin said:
g5mike said:
Gonedrivin said:
So basically your car is one of a kind then huh?
LOL!! I do prize my grills.

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
g5mike said:
Gonedrivin said:
I used to email and call that company on a daily basis and nobody ever got back to me. I know a few other people that had the same thing happen to them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts