G5 Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, i'm now a supporting vendor.

These are of G5mike's emblem I made for him.

$25.00 per badge w/ brushed silver and black laser engraved.
If you have something that you'd like me to make custom, for example: An Atari logo. That's custom and it'll be $25.00-$35.00 depending on how complex it is.

if anyone wants a set, just purchase two! For a set it'll be $46.00 for the brushed silver w/ black laser engraved finish.

I've yet to make any painted ones, but for painted it'll be $30.00 shipped, That's two colors, for example, a pontiac badge with red background and black star.

For a Set of painted badges, it'll be $58.00 Shipped.

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
good to hear. cant wait to get mine.

btw do you do steering wheel center caps?

·
Registered
493 Posts
cruisn said:
good to hear. cant wait to get mine.

btw do you do steering wheel center caps?
thats next for me this week,just dont want the chevy bowtie.LOL!! I know there is punisher ones,but a "GT" on it would be sweet.

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
I was thinking balck with "GT" having the top of the g connect to the T and in silver or a shiny grey

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cruisn said:
I was thinking balck with "GT" having the top of the g connect to the T and in silver or a shiny grey
picture of yours? and measurements? I'll be able to make them how I make them for Cobalt's.

·
'07 Black GT Coupe
2,400 Posts
I'm concerned about fitment, on the pic you too we can see the top "V" part doesn't seem to fit with the stock hole.

also, what are the sides like? hard edges or smooth? cause if I change them I want to change the rear one too, and it would need smooth edges if not it's dangerous. In the front it doesn't matter though.

Is your new shiny chrome finish the same price?

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
24designs.net said:
cruisn said:
picture of yours? and measurements? I'll be able to make them how I make them for Cobalt's.
same size and look as on the cobalts steering wheel. waht you you charge for my idea?

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Nighthawk243 said:
Depends on the year. The Cobalt/G5 steering wheel is different depending on the year.

The G5/Cobalt didn't go with the 3 spoke pattern until 2007.
its for the 4 spoke, lol. forgot about the change over.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cruisn said:
Nighthawk243 said:
Depends on the year. The Cobalt/G5 steering wheel is different depending on the year.

The G5/Cobalt didn't go with the 3 spoke pattern until 2007.
its for the 4 spoke, lol. forgot about the change over.
4 spoke is $26.00 shipped. have yet to do a 3 spoke

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Renesis said:
I'm concerned about fitment, on the pic you too we can see the top "V" part doesn't seem to fit with the stock hole.

also, what are the sides like? hard edges or smooth? cause if I change them I want to change the rear one too, and it would need smooth edges if not it's dangerous. In the front it doesn't matter though.

I went in and fixed the 'v' it will fit much better now. gotta remember, his is the very first! well it's automotive grade plastic with the silver on top, and black laser engraved.

·
'07 Black GT Coupe
2,400 Posts
24designs.net said:
Renesis said:

I went in and fixed the 'v' it will fit much better now. gotta remember, his is the very first! well it's automotive grade plastic with the silver on top, and black laser engraved.
good to hear you're there to improve constantly! :)

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
This has got to be a record. This thread is over 4 years old. Good show.

Anyways, look up http://thegrafxshop.ca/ Run by a guy here and he makes great overlays for the stock badges, in many colours and patterns, with good prices and free shipping. Check it out.

·
Premium Member
12,861 Posts
This has got to be a record. This thread is over 4 years old. Good show.

Anyways, look up http://thegrafxshop.ca/ Run by a guy here and he makes great overlays for the stock badges, in many colours and patterns, with good prices and free shipping. Check it out.
This! The 24designs badges were determined to be garbage. Order some overlays from thegrafxshop. You'll be much happier.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts