G5 Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where are the meets at iv been in decatur for 2 weeks and still havent found anything close

·
Banned
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah for sure. when did u plan on going, does he got a g5 or balt? and what happened 2 ur black wheels?

·
2+2= <*)))><
12,521 Posts
Not sure. He doesn't drive a delta. Hes got a GMT900. They started peeling so I took the plastidip off.

·
Banned
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oic i think i like the stock look better neway lol but yeah def. let me know when you head that way maybe we can get a few more cars in general to show up

·
2+2= <*)))><
12,521 Posts
They will be black again. Very soon. Lol. I'm taking a semester off so once all my friends leave I'll have lots of time to work on the car.

Pm me your cell number and I'll let you know what the plan is when I figure it out.

·
Banned
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
alright cool

·
Registered
34 Posts
i don't know if ya'll already planned anything but if you do end up meeting in dallas i'd like to go. I'm at Sheppard AFB so dallas isn't to far of a drive.

·
Banned
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i stay in fort worth alot with my bro but no he hasnt let me know nething yet

·
Registered
15 Posts
new
here and i know im old to this but i stay in Dallas n my semister is about to start want to start meeting some cars in the area next meet? PM me please i want to see all the car people and get to learn

1 - 11 of 11 Posts