G5 Club banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here's how i did to undo all the stripes and badges i didnt want! Next thing to do is put the G5 at the right place.

You need:
You need all that is on the picture! ;)

before:

the you begin to heat the stripe for aboiut 30 secs... continue too heat when you tear the stripe

you'll have some residue that u can remove with your finger.

U can do the same thing with the badges or use a dental silk when u heat the badges!

same thing for the dealer sticker!

here's the result ... only have to clean it up and wax all the car wit my nxt product! (i already did it... ill post picture later on, amazing product by the way)

before

after... only need to remove the g5 and put it on the right side!

I kinda like it like that though

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
di you mean there? ( in red)

because I tought more in the yellow spot!

Probably a good idea.. i'll check before placing them in!

·
Registered
830 Posts
yah the red spot, I think that would look good. Or i'll take off the arrow head and have G5 where the arrow head is. Or move the arrow head to the bottom right.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Haha, our cars are not escalades, I repeat our cars are not escalades :p I might take off the arrow head and put it on the console underneath the ebrake .. just to add a little pontiac to the interior :p would the badge glue or w/e it's called make the plastic on the interior go all white and funny looking? or would it be alright.

·
Premium Member
12,861 Posts
I see a beer in picture #6, but it is not included in the "tools needed" picture. Does that mean that it is optional?

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
toolman said:
I see a beer in picture #6, but it is not included in the "tools needed" picture. Does that mean that it is optional?
Its not pictured in the "tools needed" because it is something that you should always use in every automotive project ;).

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
toolman said:
The beer is a must have when it's hot and shiny outside! 8) lol

1 - 20 of 69 Posts