G5 Club banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
17,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Yeah, she's just looking for you two.:) Mona has it done it yet, but it hasn't been that freezing so far.;)
:lol: My car's so caring! ;)

Actually, it's just a temp sensor under the hood and don't ask me where it is. I still haven't found it yet.;)
i think i remember hearing that it's some where around the passenger headlight, but i've never gone looking for it.
Yeah, when I first the car I wanted to see where it was for some reason, maybe I'll try to look for it later. Thanks.:)
Hmm... interesting where it could be mounted. I guess it'd have to be somewhere where either the engine heat or light heat wouldn't affect the result.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Yes.

It is possible to get ice on your DIC.

That's all for now kids, not go play with your headlight sensors!

*lol i kill me*

Sluts the post # 885

·
falkor!!!
23,478 Posts

·
2+2= <*)))><
12,521 Posts
I know GAS doesn't freeze easy, but if there's any water in there it can cause problems, yes?
This is true. I didn't think about that. But even if it freezes, you should have any problems unless you let the car run pretty empty. I believe the water would be at the top of the gas. Not sure as to what is denser, ice or gas.

Just did a little looking up, and gas is about 70% as dense as water is, liquid wise, so if you had water in the tank it would be on the bottom if its a liquid. And looking up the density of ice, it is about .915 g/cm3. So the ice would be on the bottom anyway. So yes, this could cause a problem.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts