1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My goal for her - rims

Shave Her?

Got hooked on shavin' stuff....

I think the wingless look would be badass with some sideskirts and a rear lip.

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
hmmm.... and im the picture whore.... this looks familar to another site I was on.... wont mention any names though... like i said before it looks good. do it!!!

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cruisn said:
hmmm.... and im the picture whore.... this looks familar to another site I was on.... wont mention any names though... like i said before it looks good. do it!!!

Shhhhhh....

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
th0ughtless said:
cruisn said:

Shhhhhh....
heeey... it says clubg5.net on the bottom! lol

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rob said:
th0ughtless said:
cruisn said:

Shhhhhh....
heeey... it says clubg5.net on the bottom! lol
yup, and thats what that other site sees, but still....shhhhh :p

·
PSD=PostSaturnDepression
826 Posts
I wouldn't want to get rid of my spoiler, it blocks those loosers who use their high beams behind me on the highway just enough to not blind me.

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
just keep in mind, its a target for cops haha but i love the look of it. i ordered it when i ordered my car from pontiac, and picked it up off the lot with it on

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
alex264sho said:
wait, taking the wing off would = holes on trunk. replace trunk?
Either color matched plugs, or just close the holes (Usually via welding or some body filler.) If he's shaving the lock hole, then it wouldn't be much more to go ahead and close the spoiler holes with a quick weld since he has to get it repainted anyways.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts