G5 Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just curious if anyone is running a dual exhaust for their car? I am wanting to do this hopefully next summer by getting the RKsport rear valance/bumber which offers option of dual exhaust... be pretty nice looking, a little louder, maybe couple extra horses.

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
the razzi kit with the fake dual exhaust can be used if a real dual exhaust is fabbed up. there are no production exhausts that are made dual for our cars. there are many people, however, on css.net that have had ones fabbed up for their cars.

you wont see any hp gains from this above other cat back systems, but it will look badass and sound good too if you do it right.

hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
AmericanMuscleGT said:
I was just curious if anyone is running a dual exhaust for their car? I am wanting to do this hopefully next summer by getting the RKsport rear valance/bumber which offers option of dual exhaust... be pretty nice looking, a little louder, maybe couple extra horses.
I was thinking about doing the same thing, the rksport rear valance looks so nice. would be louder. not much for hp gain though, like stated before. its only a 4cyl....

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
All the outlest are good for is looks, as most like me like a dual exhaust (atleast look :p ) Now for perfomance, makes no sence to have duals, first ovously its not true because its an inline 4, 2nd it adds unnesasary wieght

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
i would save the money on buying a dual exhaust and buy something that would actually add power, if we had v6's in our cars id think about it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts