G5 Club banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O so yesterday I took the time finally to lower my car onto the sportlines that have been sitting in my parts pile for a while. I'm so happy with the overall outcome. Took a total of about 2 hours to do by myself. With the right tools, it was fairly simple.

Before (ugh wheel gap):

After:

And some pics of the lowered car and my projectors that have yet to make an appearance here

The lighting was weird on the last one, so it made my car super shin haha
You all must pardon how dirty my car is.

G

·
dude, njg5gt, save that last picture.

That looks like a professional picture, it looks really good, you should use it for next month's COTM, you would win for sure.

oh and nice eye/drop get it, eyedrops

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
dam, if we didn't get as much snow here as we do i would consider dropping my car also looks good man

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
Adjustable suspension with on the fly height controller.

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
BTY Elit3 said:
If you get snow, LIFT IT!
lol compared to my some of my friends cars my car looks kinda like a monster truck so no lol

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone for the compliments. I like it a lot. Standing next to the car now is weird because the pics dont show it as much, but the car is soo much lower to my height.

As for the ride, I haven't had it aligned yet, so I don't know how it'll be after that, but from just driving it around town, it feels awesome and can def feel being lower to the ground.

It is better to get coilovers in the long run, due to these springs will last a long time but will make the shocks' life go down. Im not really worried about it.

As for ROTM, there will be plenty of other mods done to the car before next moth so it prob won't be recent enough. I'm waiting until I have my car exactly how I want it before I enter.

Once again, thanks everyone!

·
Registered
78 Posts
ahh i hate you man...this is seriously gonna be my next mod once i get new tires on it...original tires are basically bald already lol

you should paint the insides of the projectors to match the car..that would look sick

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
damn that looks hot! nice ride. love the gt badging on the side of the car, looks classy. to bad pontiac didnt do that to start.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
MikeyMo84 said:
ahh i hate you man...this is seriously gonna be my next mod once i get new tires on it...original tires are basically bald already lol

you should paint the insides of the projectors to match the car..that would look sick
I think black looks best. It matches the black grilles

·
Registered
78 Posts
cruisn said:
damn that looks hot! nice ride. love the gt badging on the side of the car, looks classy. to bad pontiac didnt do that to start.
im glad they didnt...i took all the lettering off the car the only thing left is the pontiac emblems...looks much cleaner IMO..spoilers gonna come off soon too

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
well just took my car to the buddy at the dealer, and I aligned it perfectly when installing the springs haha no alignment needed. I have the alignment printout and everything's in the green

1 - 20 of 46 Posts