G5 Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I can build it.
5,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Come on Chip and Xander and whoever else feels like a drive.
Its been awhile guys! time for a reunion meet! My last week of school is the 3rd week of December lets plan a day, im willing to drive as far San Antonio or it can be here in Katy and i can fire up the grill!!! and you can fill up the ice chest! :lol:

·
2+2= <*)))><
12,521 Posts
I'm down for a meet any time after school ends for me if we do it over there.

I'm pretty sure my last day for finals is the 18th. Which sucks, because it's the last day for finals... Damn music class...

Any time after that and I can make it.

What days were you thinking, Tom?

·
I can build it.
5,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im pretty sure we are on the same deadline for school my last final is the 17th if im not mistaken, so maybe that weekend either 19th or 20th will be fine.

·
2+2= <*)))><
12,521 Posts
Sounds like a good time frame to me. I guess I can text Xander to make sure he sees this...

I'll be sure and pass the word on to a few of my buddies here to see if they want to make the drive.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
lol i never see this thread when yall make it, i d/k whats going on lol. but yall make the plans and i'm down as long as yall give me a week notice i can go. i will be in austin the 13-20th. so possibly that austin meet we were talking about. yall can possibly crash at my place up there my mom would probably leave for that night so we could have the house. the only thing is that we gotta keep it clean because she's trying to sell the house and it's on the market.

but just let me know yall

1 - 6 of 6 Posts