G5 Club banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Its so annoying trying to look for body kits for our cars and running into so many sites that try to sell Razzi and RKsport kits. Comon guys, make your own shit.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hmm

I did a search on the web and nothing came up but didn't Erebuni go bankrupt? I wouldn't think it is a fake - not from that company.

I am going to call them today and ask.
I like the razzi kit.

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
njg5gt said:
http://www.erebunicorp.com/ge/chevcobalt.htm

1. take off old body kit
2. paint new body kit
3. have a beer whilst it dres
4. put on new body kit

The razzi kit is just a bumper cover on the front and back so you dont take anything off.

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
the razzi kit also includes side skirts.... im pretty sure you can just put those on over your original skirts.

To restate
1. take skirts off
2. paint new body kit pieces
3. have a beer whilst they dry
4. put skirts and rear lip on
5. bolt on fake/useless exhaust
:D

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
You know, I'm sick of all the mods on here thinking they can be disrespectful to others simply because of the tags under their names. It's rediculous and you can't push me around.

:D :D :D :D you're right, the front lip fits over top of the stock bumper, right?

looks like youll just have to bring a six pack for all this waiting for paint to dry...

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Yeah it does just fit over the top. Thats pretty common for razzi kits.

** njg5gt - im going to have to get you to shorten up that sig... its a little long :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
17,578 Posts
PursuitGT said:
The razzi kit is just a bumper cover on the front and back so you dont take anything off.
actually its a lip kit...not a bumper cover... and i had mine molded to the factory bumper. its done properly.

·
Registered
17,578 Posts
njg5gt said:
the razzi kit also includes side skirts.... im pretty sure you can just put those on over your original skirts.

To restate
1. take skirts off
2. paint new body kit pieces
3. have a beer whilst they dry
4. put skirts and rear lip on
5. bolt on fake/useless exhaust
:D
fake yes....but can be functional...so not entirely useless...i just recently had a kid so the modding has stopped for the time being which is one reason my exhaust is not done

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
as in? are you saying you're going to route a dual exhaust? because then it's a custom exhaust and not a body kit part...

to be honest, I see no need for a dual exhaust system on our cars other than looking cool

·
Registered
17,578 Posts
njg5gt said:
as in? are you saying you're going to route a dual exhaust? because then it's a custom exhaust and not a body kit part...

to be honest, I see no need for a dual exhaust system on our cars other than looking cool
i feel the same way...but if the exhaust not only looks cool but sounds good at the same time then im all for it :D

yes i will be have a custom dual exhaust made up but not at this time. i just had a child recently and i am focusing on making more money at work and saving for the future so the car is on the back burner.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Dual is more for looks than sound, unless you have a V6 or bigger. I've heard both setups on different model cars and they don't sound much different than just using a single muffler.

·
Registered
17,578 Posts
th0ughtless said:
Dual is more for looks than sound, unless you have a V6 or bigger. I've heard both setups on different model cars and they don't sound much different than just using a single muffler.
thats cool at least now i know it wont be super loud..

1 - 20 of 28 Posts