G5 Club banner

Do you want to have a dyno at the nationwide meet?

• Yes

Votes: 18 78.3%
  • no or indifferent

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The title sums it up. Are you guys interested?

There is a company that is doing this for the GM Tuner bash in June and in Ohio. I'm thinking if Vince at Trifecta is participating in the tuning (if remotely), having an on-site dyno would be perfect (awesome, killer and all the other adjectives!).

I spoke with the owner of the dyno and he is interested in doing this. I'll get all the details and post it up here.

·
Registered
545 Posts
awesome idear.. plus then id i dont have boost by my dyno meet by me in april I can get numbers then LAWLZ.. and we can get before and after numbers it would be best for all .. long as price isnt SUPER expensive

not to mention someplace around lordstown on I-81 or whatever highway runs there theres a speed camera lol then again speed limits 75 lol .. it would be a better idear though then we dont have to brake any laws

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
That would be sweet, but aren't we already going to the drag strip and auto-x'ing? I'm gonna run out of money doing all this stuff...lol.

I would like to do this though, depending on price. There is a company here in WV that has a portable dyno that they take to shows and stuff. I think it ends up like $65 for three pulls. That would be nice, especially if we could get tuned at the same time.

·
Registered
545 Posts
That would be sweet, but aren't we already going to the drag strip and auto-x'ing? I'm gonna run out of money doing all this stuff...lol.

I would like to do this though, depending on price. There is a company here in WV that has a portable dyno that they take to shows and stuff. I think it ends up like $65 for three pulls. That would be nice, especially if we could get tuned at the same time.
i could live without auto x or the track or dyno.. 2/3 i'll take lol if it comes down to it.. i mean ... this meet is going to be cheaper then TOTD lol hotel was 120 for there lol

·
Premium Member
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Well, the auto-x was an idea but so far I haven't been able to even sign up for it. It may come down to just the strip and tour/cruise day.

No need for Vince to go when I, or elecblue, am there. We tune remotely for him.
Exactly what I was referring too! I think this company has a tuning partner, PnP tuning, that will probably be there too (but I not trying to invite them with Trifecta already there). I'm calling this guy back right now to get some details on cost, etc.

·
Premium Member
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Are you on stock internals? I think I saw your build somewhere (or s/o eleses) using a procharger and it got me interested in it as a poss better/simpler setup than turbo or sc conversion.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Are you on stock internals? I think I saw your build somewhere (or s/o eleses) using a procharger and it got me interested in it as a poss better/simpler setup than turbo or sc conversion.
this is said other boosted ion friend that jeff was talking about
haha

should be good time

·
Registered
545 Posts
No need for Vince to go when I, or elecblue, am there. We tune remotely for him.
exactly i mean meeting vince would be awesome .. but honestly there's so far no list.. he'll need a definite of like 15 people for him to come out .. honestly going with us is probably the best you get it for a great price and with a dyno you can get a great tune .. :)

procharger is VERY easy.. for install and maintinence.. however the price is less then a turbo kit but more then a sc kit.. and numbers aren't definite but after the meet if joe comes we'll have 2.4 numbers and 2.2 numbers lol

yeah i cant wait for 200whp!
i hope i break 250 whp on the 3.2 pulley lol .. i better but we'll see if not i'll just have to get a retune on site and goto a 2.95 haha

1 - 20 of 71 Posts