G5 Club banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
pontiac badge and 2.4 badge put on engine cover
6k hid lights
painted breaks silver G5 to be added to them one the paint comes in to match my car
key locks for the rims

things comeing up are
rear sway bar
rksport hood

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
looks good keep it up! do you think our cars would look good with white under glow?

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
never thought of that haha im not sure me and my uncle are the ones thinking of things for the car haha he likes it just as much as i do my idea was the engine cover then his idea was the silver whit the G5 on the breaks. ill have to look and see how it would look.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I really like that 2.4 + Logo on the engine cover, so I'm gonna be a copycat. I'm guessing you got them at the dealer??? And do you remember how much you paid for them?

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i bought those of a kid online on cobaltss.net. but they are from a saturn dealer not chevy or pontiac. i paid him $20 shipped to my house

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
looks nice. Orginal with the chrome 2.4L badge 8)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey so what type of bulbs do we have? and another thing any of guys got a problem with ur front bumper aligning proper? i went to my dealer and tried to get it fixed they said no recall was out there now i gotta take it to the body shop to prove it was never hit in order to get it fixed under the warrenty bull shit.

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
bulb size is 9007 if you get hid lights you will not have high beams and if your car is a 07 you wont have your drl

1 - 20 of 24 Posts