G5 Club banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haha minor albeit.

The dice are back in my vehicle. Two fuzzy dice are now hanging from my mirror. A call back to my first real vehicle that I payed for. The truck that more then likely id still be driving to this day... That s-10 SS. First vehicle worthy enough that I've had since wrecking my SS to have the dice back in the vehicle. My future mod will expand upon that with a mod to the third brake like that will read... (and if any of you steal this i will find out where you live) "it's all about the dice baby" if i can get it to fit...

Also the dealer tag is gone, poofed vanished. No more "bailey gibson" dealership tramp stamp on the back of the car.

Yes simple I know... Just all excited... Need a couple of brews or a bottle of whiskey now...

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
I agree with just putting "dice" on the 3rd brake light. If you actually succeed in inserting that whole phrase in your brake light, it'll be too small for anybody else to read. Just cutting out "Pontiac" for mine was difficult enough.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
maybe it is!?

Haha it's not really about the fashion statement it's more sentimental. My sis bought them for me way back when I was 16(almost 23 now) for my real first vehicle. I put um up and most everyone at school and friends still remember the dice on the bad little white SS. So when I got my g5 gt I decided that it was time to put them back on.

Btw I'm anal about presents given to me by my sis for some reason. I about went insane when the Kentucky hat she gave me was stolen/washed and ruined....

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yep and we all try to make it fit our own individual style. Dice are a callback for me. So there they are.

It wouldn't be modding if you don't make it unique

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Still up in the air atm.

Trying to think of something witty and short.

because Im a smart *** I like to come up with things to either annoy or piss people off.

so far the choices are...

"Goodbye"
"How's the View?"
"HAHAHAHAHAHA"
"I R WINNING"
and
"No Rice"

oh I picked up a license plate cover as well. Focusing on all the small little inexpensive stuff right now.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hehe well ironically enough I live in an area where ricers are the outcasts.

Most people in this area either are die hard V-8 power freaks, or old people. I get a get out of jail free card because in high school I proved that ricers do not in fact get any better gas mileage then modded v-8. To make more hp you need more fuel, yah sometimes you can add little bolt ons that improve your gas mileage but in order to run with the big dogs, those fuel belching torque monsters you gotta be pushing some serious horse power.

It's pretty much all in how you look at it. I've shamed many a ricer wannabe with my trucks now I wanna bring back the sexy with the gm 4 cylinder and see what happens.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Theres alot of V8 freaks around here, aka ********..lol, but more ricers than anything. I've put all ricers, and a few V8s to shame with my stock 2.2. I want to add some, but its all going to be a lil bit at a time.

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
haha, I live in a city where the average car value is 30,000. Lots of Infinity, Lexus, and Porsche's here. There are no ricers out here, all their cars really do go fast haha.

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
lol here theres a lot of civics/integras/rsx's 240sx's and skylines are getting pretty common also

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
<<<trucks trucks and dare I say more trucks?

Mostly the big cummings/powerjokes/duramax's running around here. Most civics and etc are riced out.

I am a ******* btw, just an educated *******.

And if I could afford one I'd defiantly have a nasty torque v-8 monster. But I also require a daily driver and Id rather kill two birds with one stone. A fast sporty car that also serves my daily transportation needs.

Planning a trip to the 1/4 mile maybe next week or the week after with my buddy and his 99 si. With a 50 shot. Good friend of mine and an avid anti ricer. Probably going to get a couple of other friends together as well with the slogan.

"If its fast bring it, if it isn't bring it anyway"

·
Registered
830 Posts
Most of the cars around P.G. are tastefully done ... Quite a few nice rice rockets, but at the same, they're well done up performance wise. Except this one kid in my graduating class he had a civic, he put "mugen power" decals all over the thing, threw some halo projectors that didnt even work on, and had a highrise spoiler. No rims, no tints, no performance parts, and he couldn't even drive stick. He insisted his car could beat mine :lol:

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
tank said:
Most of the cars around P.G. are tastefully done ... Quite a few nice rice rockets, but at the same, they're well done up performance wise. Except this one kid in my graduating class he had a civic, he put "mugen power" decals all over the thing, threw some halo projectors that didnt even work on, and had a highrise spoiler. No rims, no tints, no performance parts, and he couldn't even drive stick. He insisted his car could beat mine :lol:
dude, those stickers added at least 50 hp each. you have a lot to learn...

·
Registered
830 Posts
njg5gt said:
tank said:
dude, those stickers added at least 50 hp each. you have a lot to learn...
So you mean to say if i went and took 5 ecotec stickers and slapped them on my ride i'd have a whopping 250 extra hp?! :rubeyes :banana

1 - 20 of 36 Posts