G5 Club banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noone else has said anything about their driving skills.

I decided last night was the night to put my skills to the test.

and yes I was driving the G5.

It was starting to get dark, and the song "how far we've come" by Matchbox Twenty, the same song that came on when I was about to kiss my girl, and I used the remote start to start the car she was leaning on, and that song came on, but anyway. It got me pumped and I floored it and just started drifting. I was lucky noone else was on the road, cause I took up both lanes, and there were trees on both sides, but it was pretty badass. The car is completely stock and it handled pretty well, considering it was raining about 20 minutes earlier.

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Very nice... I'd love to drift or do things like that in my car... but you see... My tires are bald and I drift everywhere I go anyhow... I do burn outs off the line each time unintentionally. :lol:

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Nice try but you cant truly drift with a front wheel drive car. best your going to be able to do is pull the emergency brake to lock up the back tires.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know its not true drifting, but its as close as a FWD car is gonna get, and you knew that, so why did you post in my thread?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was just kidding, but he did know that.

Was it you who made "homemade drag slicks" or was it someone else?

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Flooring a fwd car will not make it "drift" So unless you left something out of your story you werent drifting.. The only way to truly drift a fwd car is to pull the emrgancy brake and the back end might slide. as soon as you let it go you will more then likely get traction right away.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BTY Elit3 said:
considering it was raining about 20 minutes earlier.
wet roads have a tendency to get slippery, and well it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out what happened.

Also its hard to tell, well its impossible to tell from the picture, but the speed limit is 55mph, so those turns are banked, and its a pretty high bank there too because of the terrain.

So it wasnt very difficult, and also, the emergency brakes is 4 noobz

Your just jealous, cause your not a good as driver as I am. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.