G5 Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok.. so this will be comming up the first winter for our pursuit in our posession (not the first winter for the car though)... it has the 4 bolt 15" alumnium rims.. What shocks me is that there is no evidence of them weathered in the winter last year.. so do these wheels actualyl hold up for the tonnes of salt they use up in Canada land or I don't know if the last owner had other wheels.. I think I'd like to get steelies to run, but theya re like 45-65 bucks a pop, plus tires.. (unless there is a good place to get used tires in ontario, I haven't found one in the london aread that has them in though).. I guess the other option is use these in winter, and get some real nice summer rims next year.. but money is kinda tight.. so I dunno about that option.. it comes down to I'd rather not spend the money on new wheels for the winter if these will take it just fine, but I don't want to ruin them.. so I would spend the money.. any thoughts?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Funny becuase I contacted the largest junkyard in the city, and they said they didn't have any rims that would fit. I wonder if they are all thinking it is the 5 bolt patter wheels or something.. I thought this would be easy or cheap.. I'll have to try again this week.. make sure they are looking up the right thing....

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
A set of steelies would be a good choice.

These are roughly 40 bucks a piece on ebay, this auction is for NEW wheels, a set of 4 (So its about 150 bucks less shipping). You do need tires though.

They do ship to Canada.

Ebay Item #: 270152091923

1 - 6 of 6 Posts