G5 Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

gettin ready to play some hockey and i decided to turn around and take a pic with my cell

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Rabbits arent bad, acally one of the few VW IMO that look decent

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the only thing i dislike about the appearance of my car is the front bumper...i cant get over the plastic parts. i should save up for the gt's front bumper.

·
Registered
649 Posts
I thought it was the Golf GTI? Didn't know they made it in a Rabbit.

I LOVE the Golf GTI - 18" Rims are sexy - painted calipers, slotted and cross drilled rotors from stock - very sexy.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Yea, I know that one. The owner's wife at the shop I used to work on had a VW Jetta with a diesel engine. That thing was the biggest pain in the ass. On top of that, her car spent more time at the dealers shop more than on the road, because there was always something messed up. They look great, but I wouldn't own one even if it was given to me. Not worth the trouble.

·
Registered
30 Posts
farfrmnormal said:
I thought it was the Golf GTI? Didn't know they made it in a Rabbit.
VW went back to the Rabbit name last year with the new model.

IMO: there's just as much plastic on that Rabbit as there is on the G5, and from what I recall a well equiped GTI is about $34,000 CDN. :lol:

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
venom said:
the only thing i dislike about the appearance of my car is the front bumper...i cant get over the plastic parts. i should save up for the gt's front bumper.
Before you buy the new bumper i would get the plastic parts on your car painted to match the car.. that would make a huge difference.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts