G5 Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!!.. my name is alberto and im form monterrey méxico and i have a g4 2006.. ill try to get some pics later.. see you =)

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
Welcome to the team. I think there somebody else from that city that posts here as well.

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
Welcome and get some pics up

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
welcome to the site

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hell yeah!!!

Que pedo carnal, bienvenido al club, cualquier cosa, pues mandame un mensaje privado y te doy mi msn, para irnos de rol con el Caifan y tomarnos unas fotillos jajaja sbs!

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
I wish my buddies dad wasn't the Spanish teacher when I was in high school (they're German too, wtf). Otherwise I would've taken it haha.

G

·
juanjo_redg5 said:
Hell yeah!!!

Que pedo carnal, bienvenido al club, cualquier cosa, pues mandame un mensaje privado y te doy mi msn, para irnos de rol con el Caifan y tomarnos unas fotillos jajaja sbs!
Translation - Thats sexy, welcome to the club, if you need anything private message me and I will give you my msn, we can go roll with caifan and take pictures of us. YEA YEA YEA!

Also, the g4, was made in mexico I guess, before production it was gonna be a 240hp beast with a turbo, dammit.

·
Registered
239 Posts
god it seems like our cars should be turbo'ed i mean the first time i looked at a gt im like holy shit that thing has to be turbo'ed or at least have a high output V6.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts