G5 Club banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pulled up to a light today, and along comes this 2.2. Starts revving his engine at me, looking pissed off at the world. I was thinking, should I tell him about the club? Nah he'd probably spit on my car haha he looked so angry. The light turns green, I'm gone. By the time I miss third gear, I had 2 lengths on him. He catches up at the next light, we go again. Same result only I hit third this time and the lengths are like 4-5. I shut down at the top f third and he ricer fly by's. I make my turn and then see that he got pulled over trying to take a shortcut at prob like 60 in a school zone. Sucks to be him and I just drove by nice and slow with my (tinted) windows down haha

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Hahah, nice. Its sad to see a ricer G5...

Its kinda ignorant to try to prove yourself against a GT. Still, if it was me, I would do it to see just how much faster the car is. I messed with a redline once and he blew me away.LMAO. Makes me want to do a 2.0 S/C swap :p

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha it would have been cool if the guy was nice, but he wasnt so i just had to show him what's what.

on a side note, just ordered my ported s/c yesterday =]

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
yea, some base balt was on the freeway one night i had it in 5th and gave it some gas got ahead of him a little then he pins it away from me. thought of down shifting catching upto him and passing him but i didn't see much of a point lol

·
Registered
493 Posts
I find the most agressive drivers on the road nowdays are the 2.2 ecotec crowd,cheap car good HP,I just find anytime I'm out and some car wants to race or is doing some stupid shit its our guys>g5,cobalt and Ion,many car sites now say we are the new "90s civic hatch crowd"

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
I hate crap like that, but hey what can you do. good job putting him in his place. btw, i do the drive by with my *tinted* windows down a lot to, lol...

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
06yellowpursuit said:
I bet his car was auto as well as being a ricer kid :lol:
lol. oh burn!! the ultimate of rice, bet he put it in netraul to rock it to....

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
wow guys with orange gt's must think alike because crusin i was just gonna put the same thing down until i refreshed my page and seen u beat me too it

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
fusiongt said:
wow guys with orange gt's must think alike because crusin i was just gonna put the same thing down until i refreshed my page and seen u beat me too it
ya, well, you know. its cause were on a god like level.... i mean we drive orange cars!!!

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
haha it was def an auto, when he revved at me i could tell it was choked by the rev limiter. and the driveby can only be done with the windows down haha ive been pulled over too many times for it. yeah there's three of them including me up on campus. one perf red tint gt, and a blue base. this was a silver base, so i guess there's another one.

·
Original Member
904 Posts
hey take it easy on the 2.2 bashing guys, not all of us are that ignorent lol

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
lol no bashing of 2.2s here. more bashing of ricer 2.2s lol

we all know you're def not ignorant when it comes to these cars. on a side note, i'd love to see a race between us when i put my bottle back in in the summer =]

·
Original Member
904 Posts
oh u would deffinatly get me. I think 2.4 runs low 14s high 13s on the bottle

1 - 20 of 29 Posts