G5 Club banner

What should be done to my Batmobile next?

• New Spoiler

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tail Light Covers

• New Pedals

• Interior Trim

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
I'd say if your going to turn it into bat mobile put looks before performance... come up with a really funky spoiler... black out the tail lights except for a bat shape so when you step on your brakes///at night with tail lights on all you see is two bats... black out the third brake light as well to say bat mobile or have another bat there... debage it and see if you can get batman badges... I'd say go allout... same thing for the interior too!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I already have the car mats. Had them for a long time now. One thing i wanna do is get darker rims for the summer and keep the stock ones for winter tires. But one things for sure i am far form being with this car.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rob said:
I'd say if your going to turn it into bat mobile put looks before performance... come up with a really funky spoiler... black out the tail lights except for a bat shape so when you step on your brakes///at night with tail lights on all you see is two bats... black out the third brake light as well to say bat mobile or have another bat there... debage it and see if you can get batman badges... I'd say go allout... same thing for the interior too!
Do you know if the taillights are sealed or not?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Rob said:
Great ideas, I would love to see that!

***The car is looking good, but if it was me I would change your batmobile logo before you get too far into it. The G5 would look amazing blacked out with just a chrome/silver batman symbol. The yellow stands out to much, and could be seen by some as tacky. Now a silver symbol would look sleek and add to the looks of the car. Thats just my opinion, just the ideas are great and I really wanna see this thing turn out great! It's your car, and do whatever makes you happy no matter what anyone else says.

Heres the logo that comes to mind when i think of a new-age batmobile.

Or even just the old-school logo with silver instead of yellow. But either way, keep us updated and I can't wait to see how this goes! rep for the idea! :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
I say get rid of the sticker on the hood and machine a bat shape into the hood that has light and can glow at night. You also need to drop it. Bat mobile rides low

·
Registered
493 Posts
you cant be show and no go,get performance mods first,or the little boys in civics are gonna have you for lunch

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
1st i would say remove the silly sticker.

IMO there is only one car that i have seen pull off the batmobile look...

John Piparo's '96 Pontiac Sunfire.

So i guess take some hints from this car.

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
i gotta say thats the meanest sunfire i have ever seen i would like to see someone pull off a g5 like that

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for all your opinions guys. I have taken some great tips from all of you. Keep them coming. I appreciate them all

1 - 20 of 46 Posts