G5 Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alrite here it is. I'm a proud owner of my 2009 G5 that I bought about 5 months ago. About last week or so, I was driving home late at night and a fucking raccoon ran out in front and I demolished the little bastard. When I got home I noticed that my fog lamp grill was missing on the driver side after that little accident. I've found the part on eBay for around $50 w/ shipping, not a bad price, the only problem is that it doesnt match the other fog lamp grill since it's a different style. the style that i found is like an actual grill you see through and can see the paint, the one on my car is like a "filled in" grill where you cant see the paint of the car. I know that the dealership will over price the part so i want to know where I can find the proper grill for a good price.

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Full retail at dealer is less than $30.00... Don't fool with mismatch ebay for things like that,, especially when trying to match oem.
Did that racoon have liability insurance? Contact his insurance agent!

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Did I talk you into going GM or did you do aftermarket?

·
Registered
10,414 Posts
he has those plastic OEM fog inserts. and I'd PM him, Springers a busy guy, he may not even re visit this thread. haha

·
Since Supercharged: 6-2-1
5,470 Posts
damn, i wish i checked this earlier this morning because i already went out and bought the part today.
no worries. Just thought I'd offer.

With or without fogs???

PM me!!
I have the inserts that allow you to add foglights.

PM me if interested.

he has those plastic OEM fog inserts. and I'd PM him, Springers a busy guy, he may not even re visit this thread. haha
not this week. ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts