G5 Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where o where can I find one of these, I saw a guy on the facebook G5 group with this on his sedan and I think its awesome and must get one. So if anyone has any clues please let me know, I'd ask the dealership but they for some reason don't have a clue about G5's or parts.

I've tried ebay and alot of custom shops but so far no luck.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
will this spoiler fit on the 4dr G5 or will i have to remove the stock spoiler fill in the holes and do a new install for this spoiler?

Also bodykits or Lip kits on the first link there, how many if any will fit on the G5 4dr, or does anyone know links to where we can get lip kits for our cars.

·
Registered
649 Posts
I think the mounting spots on the 4 dr's are different. You may want to look into that. If thats the case, the wing will not bolt up and there are different body kits for 4 drs because of the fact that there are 4 drs.

·
Registered
11 Posts
mini afc

I was browsing around in the cobalt addiction site which i gotta say whoever found that site thank you sooo much! neways i was reading up on the mini afc for the 2.2l and i was wondereing if neone has looked into or actually bought this item because it sounds like it would help out alot performance but i wanna make sure its good before i buy it.

·
Premium Member
12,861 Posts
Quote from Cobalt Addiction web site:
"The Easy Performance Mini-AFC gives the user control over the air fuel calibrations by scaling MAF frequency."

I'm pretty sure that it is not an appearance mod.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts