G5 Club banner

341 - 348 of 348 Posts

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Good idea... Regional is a better idea for our sized club. Would be good to allow people in one region to attend another regions meet if they wanted to and could.

GTO 1
It's really what happened with this meet. The only people that came were the ones from the relative geographic area.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Got home around 3PM, took a power nap and just woke up lol...

Got stuck in STAND STILL traffic in I-80E in Pennsylvania for about half an hour, there was a car turned over (my luck right??). Entire trip home was right around 9 hours, left at 6AM got back at just after 3PM.

Those who attended the meet --

Thanks for a great time! I had a blast, and would deff do it again. It was great to meet you all and enjoy a few days of G5 fun. Hope all made it home safe! I'll work on pictures tomorrow, i'm shot for the night.

·
Registered
286 Posts
My trip home was fun, up at 7am then went to Buffalo, NY then to Cleveland, OH then Sandusky, OH then went home to Michigan. Took 12 hours now I get about 11hrs to sleep or do whatever then off to work at 7am tomorrow.

Like Mac said this meet was a blast. And I hope everyone made it home safe. Well I hope Chris has a safe ride home. He had a 38hr drive that he started Sunday.

·
Premium Member
3,193 Posts
I had a great time too. Thanks to everyone that went!

I didn't actually start untill 10am on monday. Went to Cedar point Sunday and had blast!! Great rides there!

I'm in Denver right now, enjoying a few hours with my sister before going to bed. Another 12 hours of driving before I actually get home. yay!! :twisted:

341 - 348 of 348 Posts