G5 Club banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, with today being probably one of the last nice days out this year I decided to get the car all cleaned and take some pics. Used that Eagle One Wax as You Dry stuff. Worked alright. Props to the girlfriend for getting in heels and a bikini at 9degrees.

Notice the HID Ballasts beside each headlight

Girlfriend said I had to act like I was on a roller coaster since she did the other pics for me. Sure why not, driving the car is as fun as roller coasters anyways.

Removed the moldings off car

Removed everything but the ponitac emblem from the back

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
very nice pics

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
She was only in that for about 1 min. You can actually see the passenger door is open on a couple of the pics because she was getting dressed back up. It was my idea for the bikini, then she said, how about I put these heels on too. Figured it would make the car look better.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
She keeps telling me that on fri when she gets paid she is going to buy me a hot pink speedo and that next weekend we will take more pics of me wearing it. Either that or I have to put on her bikini. Not happening.

·
zoom zoom!
1,641 Posts
... your gf is ok with you putting pictures of her in a bikini on the internet? :?

I dunno how I would feel if Jordie put pictures of me in a bikini on the internet for a bunch of car guys and girls to look at.

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
Renesis said:
meh

if my girl didn't care about it I sure as hell wouldn't post 'em anyways cause I would care!

a car, a house, that kind of stuff you can show off

a girlfriend isn't an object.
In other words, Renesis' girlfriend reads this forum.

haha jk man

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
hot car, hot girl, you got yourself a win win combo there. my girl actually offered to pose on my car for me. but in something a little more revealing....

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
hahaha, great pics.

The head through the sunroof is classic man haha.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts