G5 Club banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry about the delay... note the front page story... I still have a lot of work to do but I am re-opening the site for posting again!!!

Thanks everyone for your patience... the various upgrades/changes will be completed throughout the week as it is a very time consuming process. I am running background server processes overnight for rebuilding search criteria/etc...

Added capabilities, separated posts from stickies, forum add-ons, ROTM, all of that will take me up to a week to restore everything to a reasonable shape but I hope you know I'm working hard!!!

Been working on this since about 11:00 AM until 2:00 AM non-stop. But here we are, hardest part is done and I know there is problems to be resolved still (forum images, smilies, post icons, etc...)

Please also do report any problems in this thread as well and I will make sure to add to my to-do list as I go along.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
hmm, apparantly I don't have acess to read the front page...

Still, everything seems to work well enough here.

·
Registered
645 Posts
hmm, apparantly I don't have acess to read the front page...

Still, everything seems to work well enough here.
Yeah Im having this same error when first logging in (just normally, not with facebook)
I think it has to do with Rob trying to put the front page back to the old style layout.
And I just bought TapaTalk too for my iphone. Its awesome! Loving the new update Rob! Thanks! Keep up the good work!! :)

·
Registered
951 Posts
The site looks good rob. Is there a free app for the droidx that is equivalent to taptalk.

·
Super Moderator
12,861 Posts
Let's not abuse it though. That could be a real pain in the ass if someone decided to post 50 consecutive messages.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts