G5 Club banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mike asked me to post up his emblem pictures for all to see.
emblems were done by 24designs.net

enjoy.

looks awesome! 8)

maybe a far away shot to???

·
Registered
493 Posts
Thanks for doing this,I'm definetly happy to have something a little different on the car,considering I seem to live in the g5 capitol capitol of canada.

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
g5mike said:
Thanks for doing this,I'm definetly happy to have something a little different on the car,considering I seem to live in the g5 capitol capitol of canada.
:ditto haha... I've seen SOOO Many driving around just my town alone... yet I seem to have a hard time cornering them to tell them about G5Club!

Nice pics... Definitly something I'll concider for mine!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Rob said:
g5mike said:
:ditto haha... I've seen SOOO Many driving around just my town alone... yet I seem to have a hard time cornering them to tell them about G5Club!

Nice pics... Definitly something I'll concider for mine!
well so many ma and pops drive our cars,they are not interested in forums,which is too bad,they might learn something and possibly save money on repairs and such

G

·
0 Posts
Mike, I am going to walk to your house, and steal your grille, that is ballinguh!

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
g5mike said:
no problem. i am trying to get my hands on an all black emblem to match my theme

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
jsut ordered mine.... :twisted:

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
looks pretty sweet, i love your grill also

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
g5mike said:
cruisn said:
jsut ordered mine.... :twisted:
excellent,what you got going on,on it
solid black. no accents or anything. will go with the theme nicely, gettting my wheels powder coated black this winter too.

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
cruisn said:
solid black. no accents or anything. will go with the theme nicely, gettting my wheels powder coated black this winter too.
Sweet sauce, what's that running you?

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
denlou said:
cruisn said:
Sweet sauce, what's that running you?
25 for the emblem and i still have to get a quote on the powder coating, but will post up when i find out.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts