Original Member
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I go to add a buissness it says:
Garage Error Occured
Required Field Missing

A Field Marked As [Required] Was Not Filled In
Please Use Your Browsers Back Button And Fill It In

but everything is filled in...whathefxup?

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Yea, I have had the same problem too. The field would be filled in but it would say it was not.

I dont know....... I forgot to mention it

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Yeah sorry, I have to edit that out.

If you have a business you wish to add thats a larger size business (such as Futureshop/Best Buy as example) as to where you got your stuff installed/purchased from. Let me know the details and I will add it.

The guy who created the Garage program has dissapeared into outer space, so I have to mod it myself.

For now when you go to add stuff, just don't have a business listed. Also, there is a bug on the rating system for business's where purchased/install. I may just get rid of the business add-on and fix the install rating.

·
So Delicious !
5,288 Posts
Rob said:
Yeah sorry, Also, there is a bug on the rating system for business's where purchased/install. I may just get rid of the business add-on and fix the install rating.
I think the Product rating should be in there......
I see all product ratings are O........lol
I believe this would help people decide if they want to pursue that mod ???
Maybe.......What do you think ??????????????

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Cherry GT said:
Rob said:
Yeah sorry, Also, there is a bug on the rating system for business's where purchased/install. I may just get rid of the business add-on and fix the install rating.
I think the Product rating should be in there......
I see all product ratings are O........lol
I believe this would help people decide if they want to pursue that mod ???
Maybe.......What do you think ??????????????
Thats another bug :wink: .

The guy who created the software is never on his own forums... Its another one I'm going to have to try to figure out... I think its probably not set to connect to the database, so I'll have to recode the product rating system.... Its on my to-do list but thanks anyway :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts