G5 Club banner

1 - 20 of 408 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,861 Posts
It has been slowly dropping here too. Today I saw $2.89. It has not been that low for an extremely long time!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
a liter? im talking gallons btw, but it was up at 4.09 about 2 weeks ago

·
Registered
169 Posts
I haven't seen it drop that low. It was at $3.23 when I was on my way home yesterday. But that's still a lot cheaper than it's been in a looong time.

·
Registered
17,069 Posts
Just did a conversion. According to this, if our price was to be matched in US, it'd be $4.05/gallon.

Fuck, if that's the case, I wanna go where toolman is! That's only 76 cents a litre!!

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
man why does toronto get cheaper fuel than us? We make it!!!!! *temper tantrum Why doesnt sask and AB have the cheapest? I'm payin 1.24 and i'm happy about that cuz 2 weeks ago i was payin 1.49

·
Registered
17,069 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Just did a conversion. According to this, if our price was to be matched in US, it'd be $4.05/gallon.
That's about where it had been staying for the longest time around here. It's sad to say that gas prices can fluctuate about seventy to eighty cents in a matter of a week or two and we just have to sit back and deal with it. Of course if it's dropping that much I'm not going to bitch. ;) At least not until it goes back up.

·
Super Moderator
12,861 Posts

Fuck, if that's the case, I wanna go where toolman is! That's only 76 cents a litre!!
Come on down! We've got some extra bedrooms in our house.

I heard on the news last night that oil dropped to around $80 a barrel. That seems to be taking its toll on the gas prices, but diesel has hardly moved from $4.00/gal here for years, it seems.

I'm ok with paying $3.50 a gallon for gas, but it does not affect me as much as it affects others with trucks & SUVs. I get worried when it is above $4.00/gal, but that is only because I need to fill up my tank every 4.5 days.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Yesterday morning the station down the street was $3.57, but by lunch it was down to $3.51. This morning it was down to $3.45 and at lunch it had dropped to $3.41. If it would only drop that much everday for 2 weeks I'd be happy.

1 - 20 of 408 Posts