G5 Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was thinking that we should move away from the default phpbb forums and create something that is unique. i will make a few layouts that will look very professional if you would want me to. no fancy colors or big pictures, just a cleaner looking forum. leave some feedback

·
Registered
298 Posts
They just switched the site to a new server, and are in the process of rebranding, so therefore all the old logos etc were removed for the new domain name, if you hadn't noticed. there was talk about not even using phpbb anymore, but I don't know. give them some time, they have a lot going on right now :)

·
Registered
197 Posts
ajemery said:
i was thinking that we should move away from the default phpbb forums and create something that is unique. i will make a few layouts that will look very professional if you would want me to. no fancy colors or big pictures, just a cleaner looking forum. leave some feedback
Check out this thread, you can submit your own logo if you want.
http://www.g5club.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=699

·
Registered
649 Posts
ajemery said:
This is why I asked if you read other posts on the site. We have been constantly talking about how things are in the works. - we are currently in the process of re-branding and getting the site together. Eventually we won't be using phpBB - vBulletin instead with a custom made template.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
farfrmnormal said:
ajemery said:
This is why I asked if you read other posts on the site. We have been constantly talking about how things are in the works. - we are currently in the process of re-branding and getting the site together. Eventually we won't be using phpBB - vBulletin instead with a custom made template.

sorry jenn i will start reading more before i post lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts