G5 Club banner

GMPP Intake

2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  quiksilverGT 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

Does anyone have a GMPP intake that they want to sell?

Thanks

#4 ·
Hm, they're $235US new. So, I'd like to pay as little as possible, ha. I saw one sold on here a while ago for $120US shipped. So, maybe around $120US as a feeler? But I'd be willing to move on that price if people have them and want to sell them, so don't freak out if that sounds low, haha.

#9 ·
Yes, ADAM_WE13, your purchase is what I was referencing! haha

Well, I guess part of me feels content with the GMPP intake, simply because I don't spend too much money on aftermarket stuff, so this might be the only "upgrade" I do for a while and the OCD in me wants a GM intake because it matches my GM car, haha (stupid, I know, I am crazy about things being exact)

But, on the other hand, I've always had an eye on the RKSport Ram Air hood and if I ever went that route, then the Injen would be better because of its mighty morphing CAI to SRI abilities.

Gah, haha, I was all ready to purchase a GMPP and now I'm doubting...haha

#11 ·
Yea, I definitely agree with you, I like having "factory" or atleast things that look like they could be factory items on my car. I feel like the rksport ram air hood looks like it could have been an option considering the Grand Am had a hood that looked identical to this one (so did G8 and obviously Pontiac has a rich history of ram air hoods, too). It's like had Pontiac made the GXP version of our cars, this is the hood that should have gone on it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.