G5 Club banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night someone broke into my car :evil: They took my cell, bunch of cds, body spray and sunglasses :cry: Thankfully they left my new satellite radio though, seems stupid to do :?

I don't know how they got in though, cause I religiously lock my door and this morning the passenger was unlocked :evil:

·
Registered
341 Posts
your content theft alarm shoulda went off. it goes off when the doors are opened without the remote.

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
that really sucks, at least your satelite radio is still there

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
thats weird, musta jimmed the lock? I thought all the doors locked when you hit the lock button heh.

·
Resident Troll
5,921 Posts
i have a base and it has an alarm. its an 07 tho idk if that matters

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Sorry to hear that. Am always afriad of me going to my car one day and see it broken into.

What makes NO sense in todays age, why steal a cell phone? They cant reuse it once its reported stolen. Thats just being a dick to you for costing you more money. If your going to steal something, atleast steal something that you can use/ resell. :roll:

Sorry to hear that :(

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I already cancelled the phone so it's useless to them. I guess they really don't have much money seeing as they took body spray, costs $5:lol: Well at least they left my hockey stick in the back seat too so I'm happy :wink:
But really, I'm surprised they didn't just smash the window...much faster.

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
sorry to hear, you can get into these cars with coat hanger if you really need to, jsut jsut have to bend it a special way... as for the alarms, I jsut checked my info and the base 06 never came with one unless you got the option package.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
When I bought mine, the option was $800 so I said screw it.

Anybody know of any good alarm systems? I figure next time I'm there overnight again they'll go for it again cause they know there's no alarm and they can get in easily :roll:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Yeah, a pitbull. They are loyal and will keep the theif there until you come and get them. Then you can do anything you want to them.

·
PSD=PostSaturnDepression
826 Posts
Get one of those proximity alarms, if someone walks up to 2 feet or so, to the car, it warns them to back up or the alarm will sound. Or, one of those alarms that zap people who touch the car? I like those. :twisted:

·
Registered
830 Posts
viper is good ... im going with a compustar 2 way remote start alarm combo ... except it's $800 cad after install due to power door locks etc and tricking the car into thinking it's being started with a key due to the fact that hot wiring our cars is virtually impossible. :lol: not stoked for the $800 thou.

·
Registered
314 Posts
wait no..our bases come with some sort of anti theft devices. as do must cars. When we lock our doors with our remote there's an alarm, even the base (which i have). If someone opens the door somehow, then the horn sounds, startin from loud to friggin loud. Are you 100% u locked your doors? lmaybe u press unlock..lol

1 - 20 of 34 Posts