G5 Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, stumbled onto this site after I got my blurple g5 gt in may of 08. Got the car because I wanted a new ride. I drove a '93 black grand am handed down from my sister until the front driver-side wheel came off. Went to my uncle and got my cousin's '97 convertible sunfire for dirt cheap which was the best price. I finally wanted to get a car that wasn't owned by someone who couldn't care less about their car as long as it could play CDs and started up. I came across my car at a local dealership after many months of looking at different cars. The main selling point was the back end of the car. Many cars now have very square back ends or tail lights that just look jacked up. I like the g5, 2 of my friends loved their g5's so I decided to get a used g5 gt at my first car and it's been heaven since. My car has no mods yet as the car is less than a year old for me. In the summer of 2009 I plan to shave my door handles, 2-tone my car (there are some scratches on the hood and such, plus black paint will be cheaper). After those 2 mods I will work from there. I've been reading a lot of threads and am really excited to see everything that I can do with my car. I'm also leaning towards de-winging my ride as i think it will look more sleek with no wing and the 2-tone black over blurple paint job.

·
Banned
4,998 Posts
My guess is that he would just take them off, get some door solenoids, and then before painting the car, weld some filler cheets in.
Anyways, welcome!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts