G5 Club banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello!

I recently got a G5 site card from th0ghtless on my window and decided to join. I am a member of another car and bike forum but I love to network.

Well, here is my car. Nothing great. I couldn't afford the SS so i settled with this base model. Its a 2006 Chevy Cobalt LS 2.2L. I soon started to notice a lot of cobalts running wild in Houston and kind of got aggravated with my car looking like other cobalts.

I wanted to customize my car to make it original and unique. Everything for power and torque is GMPP.

I am also a owner of a 2002 Suzuki SV650s. I tend to go to more motorcycle meets than car meets just because of the environment each takes place in. Nevertheless, i still manage to go to both.

Mods:
Sylvania Silverstars
TX Legal Tint(Front) / 20%(Rear)
B&M Short Throw
JC Whitney Leather Boot
GMPP Air Intake
Short Rubber Mast Antenna
GMPP Touring Exhaust
Debadged W/ "Cobalt" Centered on Trunk
RK Sport Ram Air Hood
GMPP Honed Manifold
Black 3M Pin Stripes
17" Konig Sideways
Wanli 215 45R Tires
Eibach Pro-Kit Springs
Hawk HPS Brake Pads
ProStop Rotors
Yellow Brake Calliper Paint
JBL Amp
MTX Audio 10" Sub

Pics:

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Welcome! Nice ride! pictures are huge but meh, you gave warning lol...

I'm sure you mean 2005 not 2002 Cobalt since it wasn't a twinkle in GM's eyes yet back in 2002 lol.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Aha, Welcome man. It was pretty neat to see a local balt with a CSS sticker. Yes, I live in a primitive, ******* town guys :p. LOL, Great pics man, and very nice bike. Id like to even check out one of the bike meets sometime. Cya around

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Aha, Welcome man. It was pretty neat to see a local balt with a CSS sticker. Yes, I live in a primitive, ******* town guys :p. LOL, Great pics man, and very nice bike. Id like to even check out one of the bike meets sometime. Cya around
do you have a bike??

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
oh and BTW i live in houston and we have a forum seperate from this called GMofHouston.com go check it out. they're all awesome guys. my name is xander, obviously, but welcome and hope to see you on the other site as well!

and thoughtless we have a couple guys that live in huntsville and drive down to the meets. i live like 45 minutes from huntsville in kingwood

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
No, Never even owned a bike, but I was interested when I watched a show about people who make show bikes. Really neat stuff, and it made me want to purchase a bike when I pay my car off...just a thought. It would be neat to drive up to a meet if they have bike shows.

And alright Xander, sounds cool. I'll be sure to check out the other site. Thanks for the info.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts