G5 Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my g5 is throwing a bank1 lean code and i cant for the life of me figure out what it is ive replaced the plugs and the valvecover gasket
It turns on fine when othertimes it takes a bit to turn over then it turns on any ideas? Also when I start braking my brakes vibrate any idea what that is im going to rebuild the calipers today and see what happens ive also blught new rotors but that didnt help.

·
Super Moderator
1,938 Posts
So my g5 is throwing a bank1 lean code and i cant for the life of me figure out what it is ive replaced the plugs and the valvecover gasket
It turns on fine when othertimes it takes a bit to turn over then it turns on any ideas? Also when I start braking my brakes vibrate any idea what that is im going to rebuild the calipers today and see what happens ive also blught new rotors but that didnt help.
Likely your injectors are clogged or worn out (Saturday mechanic fix). Warped rotors aren't uncommon; get good aftermarket slotted ones & new semi-metalic pads. Ceramic, even better.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
12,861 Posts
The vibration is probably due to worn out control arm bushings. Do you feel it in the steering wheel?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Likely your injectors are clogged or worn out (Saturday mechanic fix). Warped rotors aren't uncommon; get good aftermarket slotted ones & new semi-metalic pads. Ceramic, even better.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
Yeah ill probably have to replace all that just to get her running perfect again

1 - 8 of 8 Posts