·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
nice

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank yah. The odd thing is, the color is officially "red" but im pretty sure its a dark orange because at night and in the pictures it pretty much looks orange.

Btw I have a feeling its going to take more then one clay bar to do the whole car. I did the hood today and got a lot of junk off it. Probably going to do the quarters once I get done checking messages and stuff on the computer.

G

·
I dont think its his camera, I think its from the sun, try pulling it in the garage and turn the lights on (if you have them) and take a picture inside, I think its from the glare, cause if you look at the picture with the rear in the shade, you can see the redness.

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
Renesis said:
A good camera wouldn't be so easily pwned by the sun like that!
Yeah, even my old Kodak Point and Shoot didn't have issues in sunlight.

Of course, I have a 800 dollar camera now :twisted:

G

·
Nighthawk243 said:
Renesis said:
A good camera wouldn't be so easily pwned by the sun like that!
Yeah, even my old Kodak Point and Shoot didn't have issues in sunlight.

Of course, I have a 800 dollar camera now :twisted:
It shouldnt be overpowered by the sun, but thats saying a condom shouldnt break or any other analogy you feel like coming up with.

Just by looking at those pictures, I can tell either the sun is overpowering the camera, point in case - it being so hazy

or you had it on a different setting.

$800 is way too much for a camera dude, lol.

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
BTY Elit3 said:
$800 is way too much for a camera dude, lol.
And some would say spending $150,000 on a Ferrari is too. It's all relative to what you plan to do with it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Wow I have not seen that color for the G5's. Your right it is red it is "Carousel Red". Check out most of the 69 GTO Judges. That is the color they painted them.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
haha. Its probably the camera, but Like ive said it even fools my eyes sometimes when the sun hit's it just right or at night.

*shrugs* hey all i have is a pos digital camera shoot me... I give you an inch and you want a mile!

Btw claybar is done on entire car..... it's all nice and shinny, love being able to see the reflections in the paint... Was admiring the green leaves in the trees yesterday.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts